Administrative Office Assistant
Fashion Jewelry Brand is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work at our San Diego office. We are looking for a hardworking and professional individual that will grow with our team. You will be responsible for supporting the sales and production team by providing administrative, clerical, and customer support; handle various duties which include but are not limited to the following:
• Answer emails, correspondence to assist customers and vendors.
• Perform clerical duties that include but are not limited to data entry (including QuickBooks), file, ship and copy.
• Scan jewelry and create style order notes used in production.
• Pull from sample inventory as needed (for meetings and sample requests)
• Prepare samples for buyers (prototypes, pre-production, top of production)
• Work with production team to alert them of and help prevent production issues
• Communicate with suppliers to ensure production is ordered and arrives in a timely manner to meet client ship dates
• Creates purchase orders for suppliers (cards, components, finished jewelry)
• Manage all open orders with designated suppliers and replies to all daily emails
• Communicate with team about open order updates, delays, issues, etc.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Detail oriented: Attention to detail a must, ability to quality control work
• Self-starter who is not afraid to ask hard questions with the ability to work independently with minimal oversight and as a team
• Great computer skills with knowledge of programs including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word Knowledge of QuickBooks would be a plus.
• Experience working in an office setting with a high volume of deadlines.
• Excellent time management. Highly organized and able to multi-task and pivot quickly based on tasks and organization needs
• Interest or experience in jewelry, fashion or art is a plus
• Be highly motivated and maintain a proactive approach to meeting goals.
• Positive upbeat “go getter” attitude. Being a team player who is driven, easy-to-work-with, accountable and enthusiastic.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong copywriting and content creation skills, listening, problem solving, interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Excellent client relations skills
• Ability to work in deadline-oriented environment
• Strong decision-making skills. Ability to think critically and be able to fill in gaps when not all the information is clearly defined
• Love working with great people and a fun team
• 1+years’ experience in similar position
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must be comfortable sitting for extended periods of time (especially at a computer)
• Occasional over time is required, especially before and after meetings or during holiday seasons
Training will be provided. Compensation negotiable DOE. Benefits after 90 days. This is a growing company with lots of opportunity to grow. 40 hours per week. Reliable transportation is required.
Serious inquiries only. If interested, please respond with your resume (saved as a pdf) and three words that best describe you.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.